|Department||SCT1 – Verona e Vicenza|
|Phone||Tel.: +39 0461 830693|
Claudio Pasolli is a veterinarian working for the peripheral diagnostic laboratory SCT1 – Verona e Vicenza. He previously held the position of Director of the Department no. 9 “Animals and the Environment”. He graduated in Veterinary Medicine and holds a master’s degree in Behavioural Medicine for Pets.
His research activities relate to studies of animal-human interactions in non-conventional domains, of particular scientific and social interest.
He is currently working at the drafting of a document on the possibility of using questionnaires on pet therapy (in the human medicine domain). He is also collaborating in the drafting of a protocol to give access to healthcare facilities to dogs used in pet therapy.
- Mutinelli, F., Vercelli, A., Carminato, A., Luchesa, L., Pasolli, C., Cova, M. & Vascellari, M. (2012). Bilateral microphthalmia and aphakia associated with multiple eye abnormalities in a free-living European red deer calf (Cervus elaphus). The Journal of veterinary medical science/the Japanese Society of Veterinary Science, 74(4), 527-529.
- Bregoli M., Pasolli C. (2007). Paratuberculosis and red deer populations: epidemiology in alpine areas. 1st International Conference Genus Cervus – Fiera di Primiero (TN) 15-17 settembre 2007.
- Bregoli M., Cova M., Debiasi K., Luchesa L., Pasolli C. (2007). Health status of alpine marmot (Marmota marmota L.) in the Trento province (north-eastern Italy). Book of abstracts of 2nd International Symposium Game and Ecology – Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia), 15.
- Bregoli M., Rossi L., Cova M., Rodas Peralta S., Pasolli C. (2006). Sarcoptes scabiei infection in different host populations in Trentino (north-eastern Italy). VIIth Conference of the European Wildlife Disease Association – Aosta Valley, Italy – 27-30 settembre 2006, 43.
- Bregoli M., Nardelli S., Luchesa L., Cova M., Pasolli C. (2006). Epidemiology of European Brown Hare Sindrome (EBHS) in Trentino (north-eastern Italy). VIIth Conference of the European Wildlife Disease Association – Aosta Valley, Italy – 27-30 settembre 2006, 42.
- Bregoli M., Costanzi C., Farina G., Guberti V., Pasolli C. (2006). Pestiviruses serological survey in wild ruminants in north-eastern Italy. VIIth Conference of the European Wildlife Disease Association – Aosta Valley, Italy – 27-30 settembre 2006, 41
- Bregoli M., Cova M., Debiasi K., Rossi L., Pasolli C. (2006). Enzootic scabies in red fox (Vulpes vulpes) in Trentino (north-eastern Italy).Parassitologia, 48(2): 232.