Italian-English translator wanted
The Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie (IZSVe) is looking for an Italian-English language translator.
- Fluent command of English and Italian both written and spoken (native English command will be preferred)
- Excellent writing skills in both languages
- Good knowledge and expertise in translation and proofreading of scientific documents and texts
- Degree in translation studies or several years of experience
- Progressive experience in translation and/or revision of work at the international level, preferably in an intergovernmental or United Nations system organization.
Fields of expertise
- Veterinary medicine
- Biomedical sciences
- Health promotion
- Writing of scientific documents and texts (e.g. reports, scientific papers, news content)
- Translation and proofreading of scientific documents and texts (from English to Italian; from Italian to English)
- lecturer in training courses to be organized to improve the IZSVe staff command of the English language
- other related tasks may be assigned
- Working time: full time or part time
- Working place: IZSVe headequarters in Legnaro, Padova, Italy
- Contract agreement: fixed-term position or professional collaboration
Working time and contract agreement will be defined basing on the characteristics of the application.
To apply for the position send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to: email@example.com