The texts and tables of this website are distributed under the Creative Commons 4.0 License / Attribution – Non- commercial (CC BY NC).
This means that you are free to copy and redistribute texts and tables in any medium or format and to adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, subject to the following terms:
- you must give appropriate credit to the Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie, providing a link or a citation to the original work, but not in any way that suggests the IZSVe endorses you or your use of the work;
- you may not use the content for commercial purposes.
The Creative Commons license 4.0 / Attribution – Non-commercial does not apply to:
- content expressly accompanied by the phrase “© All rights reserved” (or other similar phrases), which may not be reproduced, distributed, or reused in any form or manner without the written permission of the IZSVe;
- images, photos and graphics which are not accompanied by and explicit reference to the CC license (images on this website may be royalty free contents coming from commercial stock services, who own the rights about them along with the original producer);
- content on the site which has not been produced directly by the IZSVe, for which reference to the original producer is, wherever possible, indicated.