|Laboratory||SCS1 – Risk analysis and public health surveillance|
|Phone||+39 049 8084163|
Dr. Cibin is a veterinarian with managerial responsibilities at SCS1- Risk analysis and public health surveillance, IZSVe. Her education was focused on toxicological aspects and environmental risk assessment related to pharmacological substances used in animals. Since starting at IZSVe in 2003, she has acquired knowledge on food safety epidemiology, foodborne zoonoses and risk assessment. Since 2009 she has participated in the EFSA Network on Zoonoses data Collection.
She is involved in research activities in the food safety sector and is specifically dedicated to the collection, management and analysis of microbiological and chemical hazard data. Moreover she is involved in designing sampling campaigns aimed at collecting data on zoonotic agents and on antibiotic resistance. In particular she has significant experience in the planning and application of salmonella monitoring and control plans at primary production level.
Dr. Cibin is involved in national and international projects in the food safety sector, specifically: exposure assessment in relation to chemical contaminants, zoonotic agents and antimicrobial resistance determinants; impact on public health of the use nanotechnologies in the food sector; antimicrobial resistance: occurrence, persistence and the spreading dynamic along the food chain; role of consumers in food safety.
She collaborates with the Italian Ministry of Health regarding technical aspects of the national salmonella control plan at the primary production level and the national programme for feed.
- Losasso C., Belluco S., Cibin V., Zavagnion P., Micetic I., Gallocchio F., Zanella M., Bregoli L., Biancotto G., Ricci A. Antibacterial activity of silver nanoparticles: sensitivity of different Salmonella serovars. FRONTIERS IN MICROBIOLOGY Volume: 5 Article Number: 227 DOI: 10.3389/fmicb.2014.00227 Published: May 26 2014
- Losasso C., Cappa V., Cibin V., Mantovani C., Costa N., Faccio E., Andrighetto I., Ricci A. Food safety and Hygiene Lessons in the Primary School: implications for risk-reduction behaviours FOODBORNE PATHOGENS AND DISEASE Volume: 11 Issue: 1 Pages: 68-74 DOI: 10.1089/fpd.2013.1598 Published: Jan 1 2014
- Faccio E., Costa N., Losasso C., Cappa V., Mantovani C., Cibin V., Andrighetto I., Ricci A. What programs work to promote health for children? Exploring biliefs on microorganisms and on food safety control behaviour in primary schools Food Control Volume: 33 Issue: 2 Pages: 320-329 DOI: 10.1016/j.foodcont.2013.03.005 Published: Oct 2013
- Ricci A., Capello K., Cibin V., Pozza G., Ferrè N., Barrucci F., Menin R., Farina R., Marangon S. Raw milk-associted foodborne infections: a scoring system for the risk-based categorisation of raw dairy farms Research in veterinary science.2013. Research in Veterinary Science, Volume: 95 Issue: 1 Pages: 69-75 DOI: 10.1016/j.rvsc.2013.02.007 Published: Aug 2013
- Losasso C., Cibin V., Cappa V., Roccato A., Vanzo A., Andrighetto A., Ricci A. Food safety and nutrition: improving consumer behaviour. Food Control, Volume: 26 Issue: 2 Pages: 252-258 DOI: 10.1016/j.foodcont.2012.01.038 Published: Aug 2012
- Cibin V., Biancotto G., Zizzadoro C., Merlanti R., Zucco F., Angeletti R., Montesissa C. (2003) New beta-agonists of illicit use: in vitro evaluation of metabolism and toxicity Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 26(1), pp. 160-161.
- De Liguoro M., Cibin V., Capolongo F., Halling-Sorensen B., Montesissa C. (2003) Use of oxyteracycline and tylosin in intensive calf farming: evaluation of transfer to manure and soil. Chemosphere 52 pp. 203-212.