|Department||Director of Science Staff|
|Phone||+39 049 8084315|
Paola Carnieletto is the Quality Manager of the IZSVe and works at the U.O. Quality and Accreditation Systems Management Unit and the Metrology Service Unit of the Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Venezie (IZSVe), which are part of the staff of the Director of Science.
She received a bachelor’s degree in Biomedical laboratory techniques in 2005, and master’s degree in Biotechnology for food safety in 2008 at the University of Padua. In 2011 she obtained a master’s degree in Management and coordination of health professions at the La Sapienza University of Rome, and in 2016 a master’s degree in Diagnostic and Technical Health Professions Sciences at the University of Padua.
She started working in IZSVe in 1992 as a biomedical laboratory technician. From 2010 to 2016 she became a collaborator of the Quality Office and deputy Quality Manager of the IZSVe. Since 2017 she has been Quality Manager of the IZSVe.
She participated in teaching and training activities at international level as an expert for WHO (2010-2011) and for FAO (2019). From 2016 to 2019 she was Advisor to the Test and Calibration Laboratories Committee of the Italian Association for the Culture of Quality (AICQ). In the academic year 2019/2020 she was Adjunct Professor of the master’s degree course in “Sciences of the medical diagnostic techniques” of the University of Padua (Department of Medicine), carrying out teaching activities in the course “Process certifications”.
- Beato M.S., Pozza G., Ellero F., Milan F., Gallo C., Senarigo F., Zanella D., Carnieletto P., Ricci A. – The Nagoya protocol and veterinary science: the border between diagnosis and research – poster al XXXVII meeting annuale European culture collections’ organisation (ECCO), Torino 12-14.06.2019;
- Grimaldi M., Bottazzo R., Barbiero F., Carnieletto P. – Analisi del rischio, tra opportunità e astrazione: caso studio di applicazione della ISO 11133:2014 nei controlli qualità dei terreni di coltura per microbiologia alimentare; Il giornale dei biologi, n. 5, pag. 80-86, 2019;
- Carnieletto P., Grimaldi M. – Food microbiology proficiency testing and performance testing of culture media in accordance with ISO 11133:2014: a case study – poster 9th Workshop on proficiency testing in analytical chemistry, microbiology and laboratory medicine – Eurachem – Portoroz, Slovenia, 10-12 October, 2017;
- Mancin M., Toson M., Grimaldi M., Barco L., Trevisan R., Carnieletto P., Ricci A. – Application of bootstrap method to evaluate bimodal data: an example of food micriobiology proficiency test for sulfite-reducing anaerobes – Accreditation and Quality Assurance July 2015 (DOI 10.1007/s00769-015-1141-4);
- Mancin M., Toson M., Grimaldi M., Barco L., Trevisan R., Carnieletto P., Ricci A. – Bootstrap statistical approach using R to evaluate multimodal quantitative PTs results in an ISO/IEC 17043:2010 accredited food microbiology PT provider – poster and oral presentation 8th Workshop proficiency testing in analytical chemistry, microbiology and laboratory medicine – Eurachem – Berlin, Germany, 6-9 October 2014;
- Carnieletto P., Grimaldi M., Mancin M., Trevisan R., Loriggiola F., Toson M., Marangon S. – “Experience of the first Italian public veterinary institute accredited as provider of food microbiological proficiency testing in conformity to ISO/IEC 17043 – poster 8th Workshop proficiency testing in analytical chemistry, microbiology and laboratory medicine – Eurachem – Berlin, Germany, 6-9 October 2014;
- Carnieletto P., Cappellozza E., Terregino C., Cereser A. – “Validazione di prove virologiche” – Qualità, n. 6/2012, pag 34-36, 2012;
- Appino, P. Pregel, E. Manuali, L. Vincenti, A. Rota, P. Carnieletto, C. Tiberi, E. Bollo – “Infection of bovine oviduct cell cultures with Chlamydophila abortus” –“Animal Reproduction Science”, Volume 98, Issue 3-4, Pages 350-356 S, 2006;
- Valente C., Diverio S., Cuteri V., Carnieletto P., Turilli C. “A serological survey for Brucella, Chlamydia, Rickettsia, Borrelia and Leptospira on Fallow Deer (Dama Dama) in the central Italy.”; 1999,oct, J. Vet. Med. B 46(8),545-549;
- L. Stancampiano, S. Nardelli, P. Carnieletto, C. Turilli, M. Maragno, C. M. Cantele “Monitoraggio sierologico del capriolo (Capreolus capreolus) nella zona dell’Altopiano di Asiago (Vi)” 1999, Journal Mt. Ecol., 7 (Suppl.): 269-273