|Structure||SCS2 – Chemistry|
|Phone||+39 049 8084159|
She graduated in Chemistry from the University of Padua in 2002. In 2006, she obtained a postgraduate degree at the University of Padua in “Methods of Chemical Control and Analysis”. Since 2007 she has been a Chemist at the SCS-2 Chemistry Lab of IZSVe, where she deals with official controls relating to residues of algal biotoxins in molluscs and residues of mycotoxins in animal feed, milk and dairy products.
In the context of several ongoing research projects, she deals with the development and validation of analytical methods for the rapid, effective detection of residues of mycotoxins in cereals for animal and human consumption, by means of liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry or fluorimetric detection.
She is working to implement the development and validation of analytical methods for the control of residues of algal biotoxins in bivalve molluscs and mycotoxins in food for livestock consumption.
- Lega, L. Contiero, G. Biancotto, R. Angeletti Determination of thyreostats in muscle and thyroid tissues by QuEChERS extraction and ultra-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry; Food Additives And Contaminants: Part A, 2013, 30(6), 949-57.
- Galarini, R. Buratti, L. Fioroni, L. Contiero, F. Lega Development, validation and quality assurance of screening methods: a case of study Analytica Chimica Acta, 700 (2011), 2-10
- Biancotto, L. Contiero, C. Benetti, M. Calligaris, E. Tibaldi, L. Carni, M. Francese. Depletion of chloramphenicol in trouts after a hypothetic therapeutic treatment. Analitica Chimica Acta, 637 (2009), 173-177
- Merlanti, G. Gallina, F. Capolongo, L. Contiero, G. Biancotto, M. Dacasto, C. Montesissa. An in vitro study on metabolism of 17β-boldenone and boldione using cattle liver and kidney subcellular fractions. Analitica Chimica Acta, 586 (2007), 177-183
- Angeletti, L. Contiero, G. Gallina, C. Montesissa. The urinary ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone: a good marker of illegal treatment also in cattle? Veterinary Research Communications, 30 (Suppl. 1), 2006, 127-131