|Department||SCT5 – Trento|
|Phone||+39 0461 822458|
Rosaria Lucchini is a biologist manager at the peripheral diagnostic laboratory SCT5 – Trento, HACCP Laboratory. She has been working for the IZSVe since 1997. She is quality manager and training manager at the Trento laboratory. She is a teacher-trainer for health and safety at work and member of the evaluation group of work-related stress risk.
She graduated in Biological Sciences (University of Padua), defended her PhD in Respiratory Diseases (University of Milan), and holds the specialization diploma in Chemistry and Food Technology (University of Parma), in Managerial Training for Department Manager attained at the SDS EUPOLIS Lombardia, and in Wildlife and Public Health (University of Milan).
She works in the food safety area and:
- coordinates the laboratory activities of microbiology and molecular biology
- organizes training events for operators (control bodies and food companies)
- carries out training and consulting activities at the food companies
- promotes the simplification of the application of the HACCP system in micro-enterprises, in collaboration with trade associations
- prepares HACCP manuals
She collaborates as a project manager or coordinator of operative unit in food safety research projects funded mainly by the Italian Ministry of Health, and devoted to the enhancement of local food production and the promotion of hygiene in game meat. She studies the characterization of microorganisms of food interest, for example Pseudomonas spp and Listeria monocytogenes; this activity is performed in collaboration with the BCA Department – University of Padua and with CIBio – University of Trento.
She teaches at the professional course for Food Processing at the Edmund Mach Foundation in San Michele all’Adige (TN).
She publishes in national well-read magazines to disseminate food safety news among food business operators, hunters and consumers.
- Lucchini R., Pauletto M., Gallo M.L., Carraro L., Babucci M., Farina G., Bargelloni L., Cardazzo B. Traceability of Listeria monocytogenes strain along food processing chains, 26th International ICFMH Conference – FoodMicro 2018, Berlin (DE) September 2018
- Bianconi I., Lucchini R., Mazzolini E:, Agnoletti F., Lanzafame P., Baldo E. and O. Jousson. Distribution and circulation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in Northeast Italy: a One Health, genome-wide epidemiological study. 28th ECCMID in Madrid (E) 21-24 April 2018
- Lucchini R., B. Cardazzo, L. Carraro, M. Negrinotti, S. Balzan, E. Novelli, L. Fasolato, F. Fasoli, G. Farina. Contribution of natural milk cultured to microbial composition and sanitary hygiene of raw cheese produced in alpine malga. IJFood Saf 10;7(1):6967. doi: 10.4081/ijfs.2018.6967 (2018)
- Lucchini R. Biofilm. L’importanza della sanificazione. Bevande e alimenti XX:5 giugno 2018 p.59-63 (2018)
- PA Marsan, HM Bahbahani, E Ciani , M D’Andrea, JE Decker, S Gaouar, V Landi, R Lucchini, G Marras, I Medjugorac, F Marroni, S Mastrangelo, EL Nicolazzi, F Pilla, D Rocha, M Simcic, JF Taylor and A Valentini. Tracking Zebu Introgression in Mediterranean Cattle Breeds. International Plant & Animal Genome XXV Congress January 14-18, 2017 – San Diego, CA, USA Session Genome Mapping, Tagging & Characterization: Cattle. P1065 (poster) (2017)
- Sattin E, Andreani NA, Carraro L, Lucchini R, Fasolato L, Telatin A, Balzan S, Novelli E, Simionati B, Cardazzo B. A Multi-Omics Approach to Evaluate the Quality of Milk Whey Used in Ricotta Cheese Production. Front Microbiol. 17;7:1272. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2016.01272.(2016)
- Pauletto M, Carraro L, Babbucci M, Lucchini R, Bargelloni L, Cardazzo B. Extending RAD tag analysis to microbial ecology: a comparison between MultiLocus Sequence Typing and 2b-RAD to investigate Listeria monocytogenes genetic structure. Mol Ecol Resour.;16(3):823-35. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12495 (2016)
- Lucchini R Sviluppi recenti in una vecchia battaglia contro il biofilm. Ingegneria alimentare, le carni. 13;n.67 p. 12-14 (2016)
- Chapter 8. Food-borne pathogens and microbiological spoilage in different ungulate species hunted in the Eastern Italian Alps. CV. Citterio, C Bortolas,E Francione,K Trevisiol,M Rabini,M Giacon,F Obber,M Favretti,A Pezzuto,P Capovilla,P Bragagna,D Mione,D Comiotto,M Rocca,L Luchesa,M Giusti,H Gietl,U Holzmann, and R Lucchini. pp. 135–144. (doi: 10.3920/978-90-8686-238-2_8). Trends in game meat hygiene. From forest to fork. Editors P. Paulsen, A. Bauer and F.J.M. Smulders. Published: 2014. eISBN:978-90-8686-790-5. ISBN: 978-90-8686-238-2. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.3920/978-90-8686-790-5
- Chapter 12. Listeria monocytogenes in game meat cured sausages. R Lucchini,M Armani,E Novelli,S Rodas,A Masiero,J Minenna,C Bacchin,I Drigo,A Piovesana,M Favretti,M Rocca,U Zamboni, and G Farina. pp. 167–174. (doi:10.3920/978-90-8686-238-2_12). Trends in game meat hygiene. From forest to fork. Editors P. Paulsen, A. Bauer and F.J.M. Smulders. Published: 2014. eISBN:978-90-8686-790-5. ISBN: 978-90-8686-238-2. DOI:http://dx.doi.org/10.3920/978-90-8686-790-5