|Structure||SCS2 – Chemistry|
|Phone||+39 049 8084335|
Cristiana Benetti is senior chemist at IZSVe – SCS2 Chemistry. She graduated in Chemistry and pharmaceutical techniques (1997) and than specialized in Chemistry and food technology (2000) and in Chemical methods of control and analysis (2003).
She is experienced in analytical method development and validation using LLE, SPE QuEChERS sample preparation techniques and ELISA, HPLC-DAD/FL, HPLC-MSMS to determine residues. She has a good knowledge of the institutional and legal framework of the national residue plans.
She is skilled in the international accreditation process in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 requirements and in statistical methods applied to validation and quality control of analytical data.
Since of 1998, research has been focused in analytical chemistry activities applied to veterinary drug residues (quinolones, tetracyclines, sulfonamides, forbidden drugs, anthelmintics, coccidiostats, triphenylmethane dyes etc.) and some contaminants (PAH, Carbamates, ITX and Biotoxins) in food. Since 2007, her experience has extended to specific fields as identification of irradiated food by chemical methods (GC-MS).
She is project coordinator in national granted research project RC 10/17 entitled “Development of innovative protocols based on multiresidue multiclass methods for the screening analysis of antibiotic screening in feed and in animal tissues for the control of the food chain”; Unit coordinator in national granted research project RC17/15 entitled “Study of the correlation between the occurrence of toxic algal blooms and toxins presence in shellfish farmed in marine and lagoon environment of Veneto Region”.
- Sette G., Benetti C., Cibin V., Stella R., Biancotto G., “Determination of antibiotics in swine manure” – 8th International Symposium on Hormone and Veterinary Drug Resisue Analysis – Ghent – Belgio (22-25 maggio 2018)
- Bellesso MC., Boaretto G., Faggian A., Biancotto G., Benetti C., “Determination of triphenylmethane dyes and some antiparasitic agents used in salmon aquaculture facilities” – 8th International Symposium on Hormone and Veterinary Drug Resisue Analysis – Ghent – Belgio (22-25 maggio 2018)
- Rama A., Lucatello L., Benetti C., Gallina G., Bajraktari D., “Assessment of antibacterial drug residues in milk for consumption in Kosovo”-Journal of food and drug analysis: 25(2017) 525-532
- Bille L., Toson M., Bordin P., Venuti M., Casarotto C., Benetti C., Lega F., Cocchi M., Palei M., Arcangeli G., Dalla Pozza M., “Correlation between the occurrence of Dinophysis sp. Blooms and Okadaic acid presence in mussels farmed in marine environment of north-eastern Italy: a preliminary study”, oral presentation, AquaEpi I – Oslo – Norvegia (20-22 settembre 2016)
- Bellesso C., Pasquetto R., Segato G., Biancotto G., Lega F., Benetti C., “Analysis of the anthelmintic residues in liver by Multiplex screening approach: comparison of a Biochip array versus LC-MSMS approach”, P72, EuroResidue VII – Egmond aan Zee – Olanda (23-25 maggio 2016)
- Biancotto G., Stella R., Bovo D., Bellesso C., Angeletti R. and Benetti C. “Comparing the performances of MS/MS and HRMS analysers in the fast analysis of Multi-class antibiotic residues in milk”, P70, EuroResidue VII – Egmond aan Zee – Olanda (23-25 maggio 2016)
- Rama A., Montesissa C., Lucatello L., Gallina G., Benetti C., Bajraktari D. “A study on the occurrence of aflatoxin M1 in milk consumed in Kosovo during 2009-2010”-Food Control: 62(2016) 52-55
- Segato G., Biancotto G., Agnoletti F., Berto G., Montesissa C., Benetti C., “In vivo studies to highlight possible illegal treatments of rabbits with carbadox and olaquindox” – Food Additives and Contaminants: Part A: 32 (12) (2015) 1976-1991
- Gallocchio F., Basilicata L., Benetti C., Angeletti R., Binato G., “Multi-residue determination of eleven anticoagulant rodenticides by high-performance liquid chromatography with diode array/fluorimetric detection: Investigation of suspected animal poisoning in the period 2012–2013 in north-eastern Italy” – Forensic Science International: 244 (2014) 63-69
- Segato G., Benetti C., Angeletti R., Montessissa C., Biancotto G., “Doxycicline sulfadimethoxine transfer from cross-contaminated feed to chiken tissues” – Food Additives and Contaminants: 28 (7) (2011) 860-868.